Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Frontier Planning

The is the second day of my personal blogging experience, and I found it good to be honest :) before hand I thought it was just a killing time machine for bored ones, well my bad, my intuitions are wrong you should try it too. This day was beautiful, the setting of the atmosphere and sun was so lovely that my friends and I enjoyed it. The humidity and warmth is perfect for downhill skateboarding, so we took advantage of it. We rush into our spot and make the stoke happen, after going downhill we shifted to our next sliding spot were we've practice some slides and pre-drifts and it felt so good, we miss the electric feel of the dry asphalt,it rained for almost 4 days straight  and surely I thank God for this perfect weather. 

After satisfying my taste buds for stoke we've commuted and push from Clark going outside towards Angeles City, almost a eight kilometers of longboard push. It was a nice board time for me and for my friends. After commuting, I went to my next stop and met my events partners and have a formal meeting regarding our next projects. The discussion went so broad and brilliant ideas came out, setting up a different feel of event ( to be announce soon).  Fusing the culture with different touch and feel that will create a new taste for the seers and out-goers. Day two of my personal blogging was not bad, it felt like I'm making a story of my own show. So who ever reads this I will blog something about motorsport drifting and downhill skateboarding. So brace your selves friends. Let's keep in touch Aya!






No comments:

Post a Comment